130B1212 Danfoss General Purpose I/O MCB 101
130B1212 Danfoss Drives VLT Overview: A General Purpose Input/Output option card for a HVAC and Automation drive for use in the FC 300 series.The MCB101 option includes 3 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 digital outputs and 1 analog output. SW firmware version to be installed in the drive control card must be version 3.00 or later versions. Check parameter 15-43 for firmware version.
Digital/analog inputs galvanically isolated from other inputs/outputs on the MCB101 and in the control card of the drive. Digital/analog outputs in the MCB101 galvanically isolated from other inputs/outputs on the MCB101, but not from these on the control card of the drive.
These step-by-step instructions describe how to mount the control cables:
- The power to the frequency converter must be disconnected.
- Remove the LCP (Local Control Panel), the terminal cover, and the LCP frame from the frequency converter.
- Fit the MCB101 option card into slot B.
- Connect the control cables and relieve the cable by the enclosed cable strips.
- Remove the knock out in the extended LCP frame, so that the option will fit under the extended LCP frame.
- Fit the extended LCP frame and terminal cover.
- Fit the LCP or blind cover in the extended LCP frame.
- Connect power to the frequency converter.
- Product series/family name: VLT HVAC
- Main function: I/O unit
- Technical compatibility with: FC 102
- Compliant with standard(s): IEC 60721-3-3
- Functions: General purpose I/O card with 3DI (24Vdc) + 2AI (0-10Vdc 10bit) + 2DO (NPN/PNP/Push-pull) + 1AO (4-20mA) – with coating