6ES7131 6BH00 0BA0 Siemens DC digital input module for et 200sp
The 6ES7131 6BH00 0BA0 DC digital input module (Standard) – Siemens (SIMATIC ET 200SP) – DI 16 x 24 V DC ST – 16I/Os [16DI (16 x digital inputs (24Vdc / 11-30Vdc P-reading))] – Supply voltage 24Vdc – with LED indicator – Backplane / rack mounting – width 15mm – CC00 colour ASM_OTHER_SIMATIC ET 200SP
6ES7131 6BH00 0BA0 Specifications
The module has the following technical properties:
● Sink input, (PNP, P-reading)
● Supply voltage L+
● Configurable input delay 0.05 to 20 ms (per channel)
● Configurable diagnostics (per module)
● Suitable for connection of switches and 2-wire sensors in accordance with IEC 61131, type 3 The module supports the following functions:
● Firmware update
● I&M identification data
● Configuration in RUN
Parameters for DI 16x24VDC ST
The effective range of the configurable parameters depends on the type of configuration. The following configurations are possible:
● Central operation with an ET 200SP CPU
● Distributed operation on PROFINET IO in an ET 200SP system
● Distributed operation on PROFIBUS DP in an ET 200SP system
When assigning parameters in the user program, use the “WRREC” instruction to transfer the parameters to the module using the data records; refer to section Parameter assignment and structure of parameter data record.
1 If you use a floating switch, you need to connect a resistor in parallel so that the wire break diagnostics is enabled in the open state (sensor resistance for the wire break diagnostics: 25 kΩ to 45 kΩ).
2 Due to the limited number of parameters with a maximum of 244 bytes per ET 200SP station for a PROFIBUS GSD configuration, the configuration options are restricted. If required, you can assign these parameters using data record 128 as described in the “GSD file PROFINET IO” column (see table above). The parameter length of the I/O module is 4 bytes.