6ES7138 4CA00 0AA0 Siemens Power Module
Power Module 6ES7138 4CA00 0AA0 (Standard) – Siemens (SIMATIC ET 200S) – AI 4 x I 2/4-wire ST – 4I/Os [4AI (4 x analog inputs (0-20mA / -20…+20mA / 4-20mA) differential)] – Supply voltage 24Vdc – with LED indicator – Backplane / rack mounting – width 15mm.
The scalable SIMATIC ET 200S I/O system is a highly flexible, modular I/O system with IP20 degree of protection. Via an interface module with PROFINET or PROFIBUS interface it can exchange IO data of the connected I/O modules with a higher-level control system.
SIMATIC ET 200S is constructed with IP 20 protection and designed for installation in a control cabinet. Depending on the selected header module (interface module, S7-1500, SP-CPU, or open controller) and parameter assignment, there are different limit values which restrict the maximum configuration of an ET 200S station.
- Type: Power Module
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- Number of inputs: 4
- Product family: Power modules for PM-E electronic modules
- Metal Factor: None
- Net Weight (lb): 0.088 lb
- Current measurement
- It connects the ET 200S with PROFIBUS DP via the RS485 interface.
- The maximum address space is 244 bytes for inputs and 244 bytes for outputs.
- Operation as a DPV0 or DPV1 slave
- A maximum of 63 modules can be operated with the IM151-1 STANDARD.
- The maximum bus length is 2 m
- Supports option handling and status byte for power modules.
Power Modules share many qualities with diodes, and often classified by the diode that they feature (Fast recovery, Hybrid SCR-High Voltage, Schottky, Standard, Standard Hybrid SCR, Standard SCR, etc), for example. The Zener and Avalanche effects still applicable in the appropriate diode configurations.