Fuji 7MBR50SB120 50 IGBT Module
7MBR50SB120 50 Fuji IGBT Module (Power module 3-phase full-bridge Including fast free-wheel diodes Package with insulated metal base plate).An insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) is a three-terminal power semiconductor device primarily used as an electronic switch which, as it was developed, came to combine high efficiency and fast switching.
IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) module is a device required for inverter use in many types of industrial equipment, and had driven the trend towards high currents and high voltage since 1990.In switching applications modern devices feature pulse repetition rates well into the ultrasonic range—frequencies which are at least ten times the highest audio frequency handled by the device when used as an analog audio amplifier.
- Absolute maximum ratings(at Tc=25°C unless otherwise specified)
- Temperature protection provided by directly detecting the junction temperature of the IGBTs
- Low power loss and soft switching
- Compatible with existing IPM-N series packages
- High performance and high reliability IGBT with overheating protection
- Higher reliability because of a big decrease in number of parts in built-in control circuit
- Number of Pins: 22
- Emitter Breakdown Voltage: 1.2 kV
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCEO): 2.6 V
- Collector Current: 50A
- Max Operating Temperature: 100 °C
- Max Power Dissipation: 500 W
- Min Operating Temperature: -20 °C