ABB ACS355 01E 04A7 2 Inverter
ABB ACS355 01E 04A7 2 Overview: The dive programmed with parameters, and like all ABB drives. The parameters organised into logical groups. The software set inside the drive packed with features that allow the drive to tackle machinery applications. It comes with an 8-step sequence program which allows machine automation to incorporate inside the drive as well as.
To enhance the machinery application the drive can fit with an interface to all modern field buses, and the I/O can use to synchronise motors with a pulse train. The drives also have pre-programmed protection functions for the motor and the driven load, and the drive fit with a brake chopper as standard to help to stop dynamic loads as well as (external resistor required).
Target applications for this machinery drive therefore: Conveyors, Material handling machines, Gates, doors, barriers etc. An IP66 variant suitable for F&B is also available via ABB. As well as the drive can use for controlling fans and pumps, but the ACS310 is more suited to these applications.
- Vector control for improved precision, induction or PM motors possible.
- Extensive parameter set, including PID control.
- Dedicated machinery 8-step sequencer (or 16 steps with additional FW – speak to ABB).
- Logical parameter set, accessed by a choice of keypads as well as.
- Power Rating: 0.75kW
- Supply Voltage: 200-240VAC
- Output Current Max: 4.7A
- Supply Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- No. of Phases: Single Phase
- Control/Drive Type: Variable Frequency Drive
- Compatible Motor Type: AC Motors
- IP Rating: IP20