Allen Bradley 1769 PA2
The Allen Bradley 1769 PA2 backplane requires one 1769 power supply. The power supplies a dual input supply that operates in multiple ranges. The power supply also offers a 24V dc external power source. The power supply sends 24V dc to the controller in slot 0.The controller converts the 24V dc to 5V dc and 24V dc and distributes it as needed.
- 5V and 24V power to 1769 I/O modules on the right side of the controller
- 24V power to 1769 modules on the left side of the controller
Each 1769-PA2 controller and additional bank of I/O modules requires a 1769 power supply. Place 1769 I/O modules to the left or right of the 1769 power supply. As many as eight I/O modules can be placed on each side of the power supply. Each 1769 module also has a power supply distance rating (the number of modules from the power supply). Each module must be located within its distance rating. See the specifications for the module to determine its distance rating.
Used to power CompactLogix controller and I/O modules.May also power additional I/O banks in MicroLogix 1500 (series A, revision C and FRN 3 or higher) systems.Each CompactLogix I/O bank requires a power supply.Up to 8 modules may be fitted each side of PSU depending on loading & individual module restrictions.
- Type: Power supply
- Output Voltage: 24 V dc
- Output Current: 2A
- Frequency Rating: 47-63 Hz
- Power Supply, Expansion, CompactLogix, 120/220 Volt AC, 85 – 265 Volt AC Input Range
- 2 Amp @ 5 Volt DC, 1 Amp @ 24 Volt DC Output, 8 Watts, 25 Amps