Allen Bradley SLC 500
The Allen-Bradley SLC 500 is a small chassis-based family of programmable controllers, discrete, analogue, and speciality I/O, and peripheral devices. The SLC 500 family delivers power and flexibility with a wide range of communication configurations, features, and memory options. The RSLogix 500 ladder logic programming package provides flexible editors, point-and-click I/O configuration, and a powerful database editor, as well as diagnostic and troubleshooting tools to help you save project development time and maximize productivity.
With up to 64 K of configurable data/program memory available and over 60 types of I/O modules, as well as a choice of networking options, the SLC system provides a powerful solution for stand-alone or distributed industrial control.
- Powerful, yet affordable – SLC 500 programmable controllers provide excellent value with extensive capabilities to address a broad range of applications including material handling, HVAC control, high-speed assembly operations, small process control, simple motion control, and SCADA.
- Modularity – Modular processes, power supplies, I/O, memory options, and communication interfaces allow for a configurable and expandable system. You can configure your system for the number of I/O, the amount of memory, and the communication networks needed. Later, you can expand the system by adding I/O, memory, or communication interfaces.
- Advanced instruction set – Includes indirect addressing, high-level math capability, and computer instruction. Communication network versatility – Choose from onboard Ethernet, DH+, or DH-485, as well as options for ControlNet, DeviceNet, or Remote I/O communications.
- Windows programming software – RSLogix 500 programming software maximizes productivity by simplifying program development and troubleshooting.
- Run, program and test modes
- Password protection
- Built-in RS-232/422/423 communication port
- LED status and battery low indicators
- Internal registers for CPU status, minor faults and diagnostic information CPU memory assigned to timers, counters and storage as required by the user.
- Optional EEPROM memory back-up
- Operating temperature range 0 to 60°C
- Input Type: Digital
- Voltage Category: 5 → 24 V
- Output Type: Digital
- Interface: Ethernet
- Number of Communication Ports: 2
- Programming Interface: Computer