API Controls DM 224I O
API Controls DM 224I O microstepping motor drives combined with our step motors offer a totally new concept for solving your motion control tasks using step motors. Although the traditional solution a viable option in many applications, API’s new Distributed Drive Technology the best choice in appilcations that do not require highly coordinated motions. API Controls’ Intelligent Step Drives accept direct digital commands over a network and can significantly reduce your motion system cost.
API Motion offers both the low power DM-224 and high power DM-2205 series intelligent microstep drives to meet a wide variety of applications. Our 2202 series drives are ideally suited for use with our Turbo Disc Magnet Stepper motors. Their high switching frequencies optimize the performance of these low inductance motors.
- These intelligent drives feature unique advantages for the user. Their processor based control design allows them to integrate easily in many different applications.
- Stand-alone operation
- Windows-based application programming
- Advanced control capability
- Easy to interface with: I/O controllers PLC and industrial PC Other serial communication devices
- Suitable for common communication standards
- Replace DC motors and drives
- Wide motor torque range
- Cooler running motor
- Software optimized performance for each motor
- Type: Microstep Controller
- Intelligent Microstep Drive
- with TTL Inputs and Outputs
- 5-24 VDC Isolated Inputs and Outputs
Be the first to review “API Controls DM 224I O Stepper Motor Driver”