ATC 850 High Speed Isolated Converter
The ATC 850 module is a cost-effective way to convert RS485 industrial buses to a USB interface. When connected to a PC USB port the ATC-850 module is automatically detected and is installed as a native COM port which is compatible with any existing serial communication application. They have 600W protect between the USB port and RS-232 /422/485 protects. The ATC-850 has a 384 byte receive buffer with an adjustable timeout and a 128 byte transmit buffer with auto-transmit control. It makes it easier to add RS485 devices to your system with easy plug-and-play.
- Use chip FTDI industry in pieces
- Compatible with USB1.1, 2.0, the maximum rate can be up to 12 MBPS
- Virtual port application and driver installation pieces support system
- Mixer serial transmission speed can reach 921.6 KBPS
- Mixer supports Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / / 7/8 / CE/Vista, MAC and Linux 2.4.20
- Static mixer interface protection, signal lightning surge protection
- Compliance: USB 1.0/1.1 compliant, USB 2.0 compatible
- Speed: 12 Mbps (Full-Speed USB)
- Field Interfaces:RS-232,RS-422,RS-485 Half Duplex
- Automatic flow control for RS485 Half Duplex.
- Maximum number of devices in the RS485 network: Half Duplex to 32 devices
- Maximum RS-485 cable length: 1200 m
- RS-232 connector: DB9 male
- RS-422/485 connector: 6-bit terminal socket