Autonics CR Series CR18 8DN Sensor
Autonics CR18 8DN overview: The CR series capacitive proximity sensors capable of detecting any material with dielectric different from air. The sensors can detect conductive and non-conductive materials including metal, iron, stone, plastic, water, and grain. The built-in sensitivity adjuster allows easy configuration of detecting distance, making it ideal for application in various environmental settings. The CR series is available in DC 3-wire types and AC 2-wire types.
CR18-8DN from Autonics comes as a cylindrical capacitive proximity sensor with sensing distance of 8mm, with sensing side diameter M18, wire type of DC-3 wire and control output type NPN normally open, response freq. 50Hz.As the object comes close to the plate of the capacitor the capacitance increases and as the object moves away from the capacitance decreases. The detector circuit checks the amplitude output from the oscillator and based on that the output switches.
- Able to detect iron, metal, plastic, water, stone, wood, etc.
- Long life cycle and high reliability.
- Reverse power polarity, surge, and over-current protection.
- Easy to adjust the sensing distance with sensitivity adjuster.
- Red LED status indicator.
- Easy to control level and position.
- LED indication of output status
- Type: Capacitive Proximity Sensor
- Supply Voltage: 12-24V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Outer Thread Size: M18
- Max Output Current: 200 mA
- Setting Distance (mm): 0 ~ 5.6
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection: 2m Cable
- Output Circuit Type: 3 Wire NPN
- Sensor Case Material: Plastic
- Shielded / Unshielded: Shielded
- Case Material: PA6 with Plastic Face