Autonics E40S6 500 3 T 24 Encoder
Autonics E40S6 500 3 T 24 Overview: Diameter ø40mm shaft type/hollow type/built-in type incremental rotary encoder E40 Series newly adds Line Driver output supporting power voltage 12-24VDC range to allow more diverse user applications. Moreover, the series could be ideal solutions for narrow space by minimizing space limit. Small moment of inertia is another feature of the series to optimize user convenience.
The E40S series shaft type incremental rotary encoders feature Ø40 mm size housings and can be easily installed in tight or limited spaces. The low moment of inertia of the shaft minimizes the effect on the rotation of applied equipment. The encoders are available in various control output options.
- Easy installation in tight spaces.
- Small inertia rotor
- Wide range of power supply: 5 VDC, 12 – 24 VDC ± 5%
- Various types of output
- Shaft outer diameter: Ø6mm
- Max. response frequency: 300kHz
- Max. allowable revolution: 5000rpm
- Starting torque: Max. 40gf.cm(max. 0.00392N.m)
- Resolution: 500P/R
- Output phase: A, B, Z
- Control output: Totem pole
- Power supply: 12-24VDC @(=) ±5%(ripple P-P: max. 5%)
- Connection type: Radial cable type
- Protection structure: IP50
- Approval: @(CE)
- Environment_Ambient temperature: -10 to 70℃, storage: -25 to 85℃
- Environment_Ambient humidity: 35 to 85% RH, storage: 35 to 90% RH
- Accessories: Ø6mm coupling standard, Ø8mm coupling(sold separately)
- Weight: Approx. 120g