Autonics E50S8 500 3 T 24 Incremental Encoder
Autonics E50S8 500 3 T 24 Overview: Autonics E50S series incremental rotary encoders feature Ø50 mm size housings and provide accurate measurement of angle, position, revolution, speed, acceleration, and distance. The encoders are available in cable type, cable connector type, and axial/radial connector types along with various control output options.
E50S8-500-3-T-24 from is an incremental rotary encoder (shaft type) with 8mm shaft diameter and 50mm shaft, resolution 500P/R, output phase A, B, Z. And totem pole control output with response freq. of 300KHz. Power supply 24VDC ±5%.
A rotary encoder, also called a shaft encoder, is an electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to analog or digital output signals. There are two main types of rotary encoder: absolute and incremental.There are many different types of rotary encoders which are classified by either Output Signal or Sensing Technology. The particular rotary encoder that we will use in this tutorial is an incremental rotary encoder. And it’s the simplest position sensor to measure rotation.
- 12-24VDC power supply of line driver output (line-up).
- Accurate measurement of angle, position, revolution, speed, acceleration, and distance
- Cable type, cable connector type, axial/radial connector types available
- Shaft type, Ø50 mm housing, Ø8mm solid shaft, incremental rotary encoder.
- Various output types.
- Power supply: 5VDC, 12-24VDC (±5%).