Baumuller Servo Drive BUS21 15/30 30 001 Converter
Baumuller Servo Drive BUS21 15/30 30 001 Overview: The motor and the converter must be matched to one another able to fulfilthe requirements made of the drive system three-phase current servo motor and the converter.
Our BAUMOTRONIC BUS 3, BUS 21 and BUS 20 servo power units, which have been specially developed for servo drives are transistor converters for four quadrant operation.
The power unit consist a transistorized three-phase bridge and converts the triggering signals coming fro the closed-loop controller to voltage pulses or feeding three-phase current (synchronous and asy nchronous) motors. The power unit is automatically protected and has monitoring facilities for the intermediate circuit voltage, the earth fault and motor currents.
The BAUMOTRONIC converter system is a modular structure and comprises the following units :
– The BUG basic feed unit
– The BUS servo power unit
- BUS 3 for motors with rated currents of up to 15A
- BUS21 for motors with rated currents of up to 30A
- BUS 20 for motors with rated currents of up to 160A
- Servo power units can arrange as an array on the basic unit.
- Short circuit and earth fault proof
- Customer and drive specific specific optimization in the exchangeable operating data store, BEDAS
- Easy to service
- Rated current: 15A
- Peak current: 30A
- Rated voltage: 300VDC