The BECKHOFF BK1150 Bus Coupler connects the EtherCAT real-time Ethernet system to the modular extendable KL/KS electronic terminal blocks at fieldbus level. A unit consists of a Bus Coupler, any number of terminals from 1 to 64 (with K-bus extension: 255) and a KL9010 bus end terminal.
The Bus Coupler recognises the connected Bus Terminals and automatically allocates them into the EtherCAT process image. It connected to the EtherCAT network via the upper interface. The lower RJ45 socket may be used to connect further EtherCAT devices in the same strand.
The BK1150 “Compact” Bus Coupler works in an identical way to the BK1120 and supplements this series with an inexpensive DIN rail mounting coupler.As well as,the IP 20 housing of the BK1150 is around 5 mm narrower than that of the BK1120.
The Bus Terminals on the BK1150 can be parameterised via ADS by the KS2000 software; the KS2000 plug is omitted. Alternatively, the controller (PLC, IPC) can configure the Bus Terminals via PLC function blocks.
- Type: Programmable Controllers
- Number of Bus Terminals: 64 (255 with K-bus extension)
- Bus interface: 2 x RJ45
- Power supply: 24 V DC (-15 %/+20 %)
- Input current: 70 mA + (total K-bus current)/4,500 mA max
- Starting current: approx. 2.5 x continuous current
- Recommended Fuse: Less than or equal to10 A
- Current supply K bus: 1750 mA
- Power Contacts: 24 V DC max/10 A max
- Electrical Isolation: 500 V (power contact/supply voltage/Ethernet)
- Distance Between Stations: 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Weight: Approx 150 g
- Operating or storage temperature: -25+60 Degree C/-40+85 Degree C
- Relative Humidity: 95 %, no condensation
- Vibration or Shock Resistance: conforms to EN 60068-2-6/EN 60068-2-27
- EMC Immunity or Emission: conforms to EN 61000-6-2/EN 61000-6-4
- Protect class or Installation position: IP 20/variable