The digital input terminal KL1408 acquires the binary control signals from the process level and transmits them, in an electrically isolated form, to the higher-level automation unit. The Bus Terminal contains eight channels which indicate their signal state by means of light emitting diodes. It is particularly suitable for space-saving use in control cabinets. By using the single-ended connection technique, a multi-channel sensor can be connected in the smallest space with a minimum amount of wiring. The power contacts are looped through. For the KL1408, the reference ground for all inputs is the 0 V power contact.
- Number of inputs: 8
- Nominal voltage: 24 V DC
- Connection technology: 1-wire
- Input filter: typ. 3.0 ms
- Specification: EN 61131-2, type 1/3
- “0“ signal voltage: -3…+5 V (EN 61131-2, type 1/3)
- “1“ signal voltage: 11…30 V (EN 61131-2, type 3)