BSM50GP120 Eupec IGBT Module
The BSM50GP120 Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor also called an IGBT for short, is something of a cross between a conventional Bipolar Junction Transistor, (BJT) and a Field Effect Transistor, (MOSFET) making it ideal as a semiconductor switching device.
The IGBT Transistor takes the best parts of these two types of common transistors, the high input impedance and high switching speeds of a MOSFET with the low saturation voltage of a bipolar transistor, and combines them together to produce another type of transistor switching device that is capable of handling large collector-emitter currents with virtually zero gate current drive.
The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor, (IGBT) combines the insulated gate (hence the first part of its name) technology of the MOSFET with the output performance characteristics of a conventional bipolar transistor, (hence the second part of its name).
- Type of IGBT Channel: N-Channel
- Collector Emitter Breakdown Voltage: 1.6 kV
- Emitter Saturation Voltage: 2.5 V
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCEO): 1.2 kV
- Max Collector Current: 80 A
- Operating Temperature: 125 °C
- Max Power Dissipation: 360 W
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °C
- Power Dissipation: 360 W
- Chassis Mount
- 17 mm
- 122 mm
- 62 mm
- Infineon Technologies
- 20 V