Caterpillar AVR VR6 Automatic Voltage Regulator
Caterpillar VR6 automatic voltage regulator. This regulator is used on CAT generator sets. This item regulates the generator AC voltage at a constant rate.The Caterpillar VR6 voltage regulator is a widely used AVR (automatic voltage regulator) produced by the world famous Caterpillar brand.
Used with both Self-Excited (SE) and Permanent Magnet Excited (PME) generators.EMRI offers a powerfull alternative regulator, the EMRI CATAVR2.3. This voltage regulator used in Caterpillar machines world wide.
- For use with Self-Excited (SE) and Permanent Magnet Excited (PM) generators.
- Regulation better than ±1.0%.
- V/Hz and 2 V/Hz frequency compensation.
- Over excitation shutdown.
- Solid state voltage buildup.
- Three phase or single phase sensing — standard.
- Compact package size.
- Moisture proof assembly.
- Mechanically rugged.
- Fast response time.
- Adjustable knee frequency (45 Hz to 65 Hz).
- Stability adjustment.
- Complete line of accessories available.
- Telephone Influence Factor (TIF) less than 50. Optional filtering packages available to comply with MIL STD 461B Part 9 and VDE 85 level N.
- The AVR will maintain precise control of the generator output with up to 20% harmonic distortion in the generator output voltage.
- Voltage sensing: 180-280, 1 or 3 phase
- Frequency: 50 or 60 hz
- Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Power Input: 180-280 VAC
- PMG Excited: 63-105 Vac 100/240 Hz 3 Phase
Be the first to review “Caterpillar AVR VR6”