CJ2M CPU13 Omron PLC SYSMAC CJ series
Benefit CJ2M CPU13 Omron:
- Increased performance, and increased memory capacity.
- Up to 40 I/O units on any CPU
- USB for plug-and-play access to the PLC
- All models available with or without Ehternet port
- Choice of serial port plug-in modules
- User-friendly programming, faster debugging
- Five variations in program capacity from 5K steps to 60K steps; scale the CPU to your application needs.
- Faster Function Block calls and execution, faster interrupt handling, less overhead time.
- Added execution memory for Function Blocks allows structured, object-oriented programming even in entry-level CPUs.
- Standard USB port allows Support Software to connect directly through standard USB cable.
- Compatible with all existing CJ1 power supply-, I/O-, control- and communication units.
- Enclosure: Mounted in panel
- Grounding: Less than 100 Ohm
- CPU Rack Dimensions: 90 mm X 75 mm X 31 mm
- Weight: 130G or less
- Current Consumption: 5 VDC, 0.5 A
- Ambient Operating Temperature (Use Environment): 0 to 55 Deg. C
- Ambient Operating Humidity (Use Environment): 10% to 90%
- Atmosphere (Use Environment): Must be free from corrosive gases
- Ambient Storage Temperature (Use Environment): -20 to 70 Deg. C (excluding battery)
- Altitude (Use Environment): 2000M or less
- Pollution Degree (Use Environment): 2 or less: Conforms to JIS B3502 and IEC 61131-2
- Noise Immunity (Use Environment): 2KV on power supply line (Conforms to IEC 61000-4-4.)
- Overvoltage Category (Use Environment): Category II: Conforms to JIS B3502 and IEC 61131-2
- EMC Immunity Level (Use Environment): Zone B
- Vibration Resistance (Use Environment): Conforms to IEC60068-2-6, 5 to 8.4 Hz with 3.5-mm amplitude, 8.4 to 150 Hz Acceleration of 9.8 M/S2 for 100
- Min in X, Y, and Z directions (10 sweeps of 10 Mins each = 100 Mins total)
- Shock Resistance (Use Environment): Conforms to IEC600068-2-6, 147 M/S2, 3 times in X, Y, and Z directions (100 M/S2 for Relay Output Units)
- Battery life: 5 years at 25 Deg. C
- Battery Model: CJ1W-BAT01
- Applicable Standards: Conforms to cULus and EC Directives
- User Memory: 20K steps
- I/O Bits: 2560 Bits
- Overhead Processing Time (Processing Speed): Normal mode 160 microSec
- Execution Time (Processing Speed): Basic Instruction 0.04 microSec Minimum and Special Instruction 0.06 microSec Minimum
- I/O Interrupts and External Interrupts: Interrupt task startup time 31 microSec and Return time to cyclic task 10 microSec
- Scheduled Interrupts: Minimum Time Travel 0.4 ms (Set in 0.1 ms increments), Interrupt task startup time 30 microSec and Return time to cyclic task 11 microSec
- Maximum Number of Connectable units: Total per CPU Rack or Expansion Rack: 10 Units Maximum, Total Per PLC: 40 Units Maximum.
- Maximum Basic I/O Units: No limit (However, a maximum of two CJ1W-INT01 Interrupt Units can be mounted
- Maximum Special I/O Units: Units for up to 96 unit numbers can be mounted.
- Maximum CPU Bus Units: 16 Units Maximum
- Maximum lots for which interrupts can be used: Slots 0 to 4 on CPU Rack
- Maximum Number of Expansion Racks: 3 Maximum
- Memory Card: 128 MB, 256 MB or 512 MB
- Operating Modes: Program Mode, Monitor Mode and Run Mode
- Execution Mode: Normal Mode
- Programming Languages: Ladder Logic (LD), Sequential Function Charts (SFC), Structured Text (ST), and Instruction Lists (IL)
- File Memory: Memory Card (128, 256, or 512 Mbytes) (Use the Memory Cards provided by OMRON), EM file memory (Part of the EM Area can be
- converted for use as file memory)
- Logical Ports for Communication: 8 ports (Used for SEND, RECV, CMND, PMCR, TXDU, and RXDU Instructions)
- Extended Logical Ports for Communication: 64 ports (Used for SEND2, RECV2, CMND2, and PMCR2 Instructions)
- Serial Port: Conforms to EIA RS-232C
- Serial Port Communication Method: Half-duplex
- Serial Port Synchronization Method: Start-stop
- Serial Port Baud Rate: 0.3, 0.6, 1.2, 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2, 38.4, 57.6, or 115.2 (kbps)
- Serial Port Transmission Distance: 15M Maximum
- Pheripheral (USB) Port: USB 2.0-compliant B-type connector, Baud rate 12Mbps max, Transmission distance 5M Maximum
Buy Refurbished Lenze Drive with warranty from House – 3, Road – 17, Sector – 7, Uttara, Dhaka