CJ2M CPU13 Omron PLC SYSMAC CJ series
Benefit CJ2M CPU13 Omron:
- Increased performance, and increased memory capacity.
- Up to 40 I/O units on any CPU
- USB for plug-and-play access to the PLC
- All models available with or without Ehternet port
- Choice of serial port plug-in modules
- User-friendly programming, faster debugging
- Five variations in program capacity from 5K steps to 60K steps; scale the CPU to your application needs.
- Faster Function Block calls and execution, faster interrupt handling, less overhead time.
- Added execution memory for Function Blocks allows structured, object-oriented programming even in entry-level CPUs.
- Standard USB port allows Support Software to connect directly through standard USB cable.
- Compatible with all existing CJ1 power supply-, I/O-, control- and communication units.
- Enclosure: Mounted in panel
- Grounding: Less than 100 Ohm
- CPU Rack Dimensions: 90 mm X 75 mm X 31 mm
- Weight: 130G or less
- Current Consumption: 5 VDC, 0.5 A
- Ambient Operating Temperature (Use Environment): 0 to 55 Deg. C
- Ambient Operating Humidity (Use Environment): 10% to 90%
- Atmosphere (Use Environment): Must be free from corrosive gases
- Ambient Storage Temperature (Use Environment): -20 to 70 Deg. C (excluding battery)
- Altitude (Use Environment): 2000M or less
- Pollution Degree (Use Environment): 2 or less: Conforms to JIS B3502 and IEC 61131-2
- Noise Immunity (Use Environment): 2KV on power supply line (Conforms to IEC 61000-4-4.)
- Overvoltage Category (Use Environment): Category II: Conforms to JIS B3502 and IEC 61131-2
- EMC Immunity Level (Use Environment): Zone B
- Vibration Resistance (Use Environment): Conforms to IEC60068-2-6, 5 to 8.4 Hz with 3.5-mm amplitude, 8.4 to 150 Hz Acceleration of 9.8 M/S2 for 100
- Min in X, Y, and Z directions (10 sweeps of 10 Mins each = 100 Mins total)
- Shock Resistance (Use Environment): Conforms to IEC600068-2-6, 147 M/S2, 3 times in X, Y, and Z directions (100 M/S2 for Relay Output Units)
- Battery life: 5 years at 25 Deg. C
- Battery Model: CJ1W-BAT01
- Applicable Standards: Conforms to cULus and EC Directives
- User Memory: 20K steps
- I/O Bits: 2560 Bits
- Overhead Processing Time (Processing Speed): Normal mode 160 microSec
- Memory Card: 128 MB, 256 MB or 512 MB
- Operating Modes: Program Mode, Monitor Mode and Run Mode
- Execution Mode: Normal Mode
- Serial Port: Conforms to EIA RS-232C
- Serial Port Communication Method: Half-duplex
- Pheripheral (USB) Port: USB 2.0-compliant B-type connector, Baud rate 12Mbps max, Transmission distance 5M Maximum
Be the first to review “CJ2M CPU13 OMRON PLC”