Control Card Danfoss FC 302
Danfoss FC 302 overview: The VLT AutomationDrive FC 302 comes standard with safe stop functionality suitable for category 3 installations as defined by EN 954-1. This feature prevents a drive from starting accidentally.
This is crucial for applications where preventing uninteded starts of vital importance. The FC302 terminal 37 can use as ‘safe coast’ for this purpose – the stop function satisfies stop category 3 EN 60204-1. Expensive and bulky external components can omit, wiring simplified, and down-time minimised with this solution. The safety signals can transfer via discrete signals wiring (in compact machinery) orsafe bus communication (in extended manufacturing plants). The coupling of Pilz safety relay and AutomationDrive perfect because AutomationDrive approved for safety category 3 applications.
- A wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +50°C without derating ensures reliable operation when your applications take your drive to the extremes.
- The flexible, modular design concept provides an extraordinarily versatile motor control solution.
- The new VLT® Wireless Communication Panel LCP 103 communicates wirelessly with MyDrive® Connect making it easier to perform commissioning, operation, monitoring and maintenance tasks.
- Back-channel cooling concept reduces costs, energy consumption and the size of the cooling system.
- New ‘ruggedized’ design reduces the potential negative effects of vibration.
- Type: Control Card
- Top Pins: 51
- Side Pins: 24
- Power: 0.25 – 75 kw