Danfoss MBS 3050
The Danfoss MBS 3050 pressure transmitter compact and heavy duty is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure- and electrical connections.Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction,and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- Designed for use in severe industrial and hydraulic environments
- Resistant to cavitation, liquid hammer and pressure peaks (MBS3050)
- Enslosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute from 0 up to 600 bar
- All standard output signals: 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V, 0 – 10 V, 1 – 10 V
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
- Temperature compensated and laser calibrated
- For use in zone 2 explosive atmospheres
- Type of Product: Pressure Transmitter
- Series: MBS 33
- Pressure Range: 0-100 bar
- Accuracy: 0.008
- Current: 4.00-20.00 V