Danfoss MBS 33 1611 1AB08
Danfoss MBS 33 Overview: The standard pressure transmitter MBS 32 and MBS 33 is designed for use in almost all industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers different output signals, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure and electrical connections. Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.The standard pressure transmitter MBS 33M is designed for use in almost all marine applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
- Designed for use in severe industrial environments
- CE-marked: EMC protected in accordance with EU EMC Directive
- Enclosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Temperature compensated, linearized and laser adjusted
- Output signals:
– MBS 32: 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 1-6 V or 0-10 V d.c.
– MBS 33: 4-20 mA
- Many different pressure connections
- Electrical connection through plug or cable
- Type of Product: Pressure Transmitter
- Series: MBS 33
- Pressure Range: 0.00-4.00 bar
- Accuracy: 0.008
- Voltage: 10.00-30.00 V
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85° C
Be the first to review “Danfoss MBS 33 1611 1AB08 Pressure Transmitter”