Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter
The Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive for a 1.5kW (2HP) 3.7A, 400V 3 Phase Motor.
The Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive Safeguards:
- Electronic thermal motor protection against overload.
- Also have Temperature monitoring feature. The power module ensures that the frequency converter cuts out if the temperature reaches 100 °C. An overload temperature cannot be reset until the temperature of the power module is below 70°C.
- And the frequency converter is protected against short-circuits on motor terminals U, V, W.
- Also If a mains phase is missing, the frequency converter will cut out.
- Further more monitoring of the intermediate circuit voltage ensures that the frequency converter cuts out if the intermediate circuit voltage is too low or too high.
- Also the frequency converter has protection against earth fault on motor terminals U, V, W.
About Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Enclosure:
- All VLT 2800 units has IP 20 enclosure as standard.
- In addition, this enclosure level is ideal for panel mounting in areas where a high degree of protection is required; at the same time IP 20 enclosures allow side-by-side installation without any need for extra cooling equipment.
- In addition IP 20 units can be upgraded with IP 21 / top cover and/ or NEMA 1 by fitting a terminal cover. See ordering number for terminal cover under Accessories for VLT 2800 .
- In addition, VLT 2880-82 and 2840 PD2 units has Nema 1 enclosure as standard.
Harmonic filter – Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive:
The harmonic currents do not affect power consumption directly. Moreover they increase the heat losses in the installation (transformer, cables). That is why, in a system with a relatively high percentage of rectifier load, it is important to keep the harmonic currents at a low level so as to avoid a transformer overload and high cable temperature. The drive has low harmonic currents, VLT 2822-2840 3 x 200-240 V and VLT 2805-2882 380-480 V . And the drive has coils in their intermediate circuit as standard. This reduces the input current IRMS by typically 40 %.
About Brake of Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive:
VLT 2800 is available with or without an integral brake module. See also the section entitled Brake resistors for ordering a Brake resistor.
RFI filter of Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive:
VLT 2800 is available with or without an integral 1A RFI-filter. The integral 1A RFI filter complies with EMC standards EN 55011-1A. With an integral RFI filter there is compliance with EN 55011-1B with a max. 15-metre screened/armoured motor cable on VLT 2803-2815 1 x 220-240 Volt. VLT 2880-82 with integral 1B filter comply with EMC standard EN 50011 – 1B
Supported Protocols of Danfoss VLT 2800 1.5kw 2815 Inverter Drive (Optional):
Profibus, DeviceNet, FC Protocol.