Danfoss VLT FC 101 HVAC Basic Drive
The Danfoss VLT FC 101 HVAC Basic Drive is supplied with built-in functions that reduce initial costs and increase productivity. It is the most compact unit in its class. Integrated DC coils reduce harmonics to an absolute minimum, and the Automatic Energy Optimizer saves 15-25% energy from the second you turn the it on. Achieve the lowest cost of ownership with a premier drive dedicated to ventilation, heating, and refrigeration applications.
The drive can, from the speed/current, detect when the motor has lost contact to the fan and set off an alarm if the belt is broken.The drive can detect speed and direction of a freely spinning fan or pump and “catch” it at the right speed. This feature prevents violent starts and tear on the equipment.
- Easy to configure, install, and wire
- Flying Start: Reduced mechanical wear on equipment
- Built-in PI controller
- Integrated fan, pump functionality
- Fire Override Mode for enhanced safety
- Automatic Energy Optimizer function Saves 5 – 15% energy
- Motor Power (kW): 37kW/50HP
- Input Phase: Three Phase
- Output Current: 70A
- Input Voltage: 380 – 480 VAC
- Enclosure: IP20 / Chassis
- RFI Filter: RFI Class A2
- Brake – Safe Stop: No brake chopper