Delta DVP12SA211T Module
Delta DVP12SA211T Overview: Deltas high-performance, high-speed DVP series PLCs are the most efficient and incorporates communication capabilities. Advantages include numerous built-in convenient commands for easy operation access and communication function monitoring. The module-type unit affords tremendous space-saving, allowing simple, clip-on expansion possibilities. The PLCs high performance and extensive I/O units represent a high-value solution for machine control and industrial automation.
SA2 series slim type PLC offers larger program capacity and executing efficiency, offering 100 kHz high-speed output and counting functions. It is expandable with DVP-S series left-side and right-side extension modules.
- Supports 2-axis linear and arc interpolation
- Program capacity: 16k steps / Data register: 10k word
- 4 sets of of high speed pulse output (2 x 100kHz / 2 x 10kHz)
- MPU points: 12 points (8DI + 4DO) expandable to 492 I/O points
- Supports DVP-S series left-side (high speed) expansion modules
- Supports standard MODBUS ASCII/RTU protocol and PLC link function
- No battery required, maintenance free (RTC operates for 15 days after power off)
- 8 sets of high speed counters (2 x 100kHz / 6 x 10kHz) 1 set of A/B phase 50kHz
- COM port: Built‑in RS‑232 & 2 RS‑485 ports, compatible with Modbus ASCII/RTU protocol.
- High‑Speed Pulse Output: Supports 2 points (Y0, Y2) of 100kHz and 2 points (Y1, Y3) of 10kHz independent high‑speed pulse output.
- Extendable to Max. 8 Modules: DVP‑SA2 extendable to analog I/O, temperature measurement, input DIP switch, PROFIBUS/DeviceNet communication modules and single‑axis motion control functions.
- Built-in High-Speed Counters
- Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 4
- Output Type: Transistor
- Mounting Type: Din Rail
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Memory Size: 10K Words
- Approval Agency: CE, cULus
- Analog & Communication I/O: 1kV
- Power consumption: 1.8W 1.5W
- Max. 7.5 A@24 VDC, I2t = 0.25 A2S