Delta VFD015EL43A Inverter Drive
The VFD-EL series is multiple function new generation micro type AC drive. It has built in EMI filter, RFI switch, easy DC bus sharing for side-by-side installation, high precision current detection, overload protection, and a built in keypad.
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.
The optional Fieldbus Modules or RS-485 communication interface (RJ-45) with Modbus protocol provides connection to a variety of networks used in many applications including blowers, conveyer systems, simple processing equipment, small fan and pump, and washing machines to name a few.This series is one of two Delta options to replace the VFD-M, VFD-S and VFD-B series that are no longer stocked by Delta. The other drive replacement option for these series is the VFD-E series.
- Open-loop control mode
- Complete protection function
- Built-in PID feedback control and EMI filter
- Built-in front fascia for frequency adjustment and start/stop
- High-efficiency cooling and flexible space (side-by-side installation)
- Optional Fieldbus modules for a variety of networks (Profibus, DeviceNet, Lonworks, CANopen)
- Power: 1.5kW
- Item Category: Drives
- Subcategory: AC
- Series: VFD-EL
- Input Range VAC: 380 to 480 Volts AC
- Input Phase: 3
- HP (CT): 2 Horsepower
- Amps (CT): 4.2 Amps
- Max. Frequency: 600 Hertz