Dorna EPS HB0D75121 2004 AC Servo Motor Drive
Dorna EPS HB0D75121 AC Servo Motor Drive overview: The installation direction must be in accordance with the regulations, otherwise it will cause malfunctions. In order to make a good cooling effect, the upper and lower, left and right with the adjacent items and baffle (wall) must have enough space, otherwise it will cause malfunctions. The AC servo drive’s suction, exhaust hole cannot be sealed, nor placed upside down, otherwise it will cause malfunctions.
The main circuit of servo drive uses a high-speed switching device, so the peripheral wiring and earthing of servo drive may be affected by the noise of the switching device. In order to prevent noise, the following measures can be taken:
- Please install EMI filter on the main power supply side.
- Connection of AC/DC reactor for suppression of higher harmonic.
- Please install the command input equipment (such as PLC) and EMI filter as close as possible to the servo drive.
- Do not use the same power supply with a welding machine or electro spark machine.
- Input voltage: 200 – 230V
- Input phase: 1PH
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 0 – 230V
- Output phase: 3PH
- Current: 4Amp
- Power rating: 0.75kW