Lenze E84ABBNE1524SN0: Inverters for the control cabinet installation are designed in protection classes IP20 and IP31. With some devices, in addition to the simple installation method, mounting in cold plate or piercing technology is also possible. The devices can be mounted directly in a space-saving manner, and even a DC network operation is possible with little wiring effort. Topologies can be structured in a very small space. The other control components, such as controller, I / O system, will display next to Inverte complete description.
When the technical data of the different versions listed, the product name entered because it easier to read than the individual type code of the product. The product name also used for the accessories. The assignment of product name and order code can found in the Order chapter.The product name contains the power in kW, the mains voltage class 120 V, 230 V or 400 V and the number of phases.
Inverter Drives 8400 StateLine
Ensure movement in complex applications
Supply: Three Phase 400v
Model: Lenze E84AVSCE1524SX0
Particularly suitable for: transverse materials handling equipment or palletizers in the field of intralogistics, extruders in the plastics industry, filling systems in the packaging industry.
- Power: 1.5kW
- Supply: Three Phase 400v
- Type of inverter: Servoconverter
- Max. Output frequency: 599 Hz
- HW: 2D
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (1/1), freely programmable digital inputs/outputs (4/1)
- Communication: CANopen on board, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Suitable for drive applications with or without speed feedback
- Integrated brake management
- “VFC eco” energy-saving function
- STO safety function
Be the first to review “E84ABBNE1524SN0 Lenze 8400 Inverter”