Lenze Upper Control Unit E84ABCSC0000SN0
E84ABCSC0000SN0: Lenze products undergo the most stringent testing in our own laboratory. This allows us to ensure that you will receive consistently high quality and a long service life. In addition to this, five logistics centres ensure that the Lenze products you select available for quick delivery anywhere across the globe.
When the technical data of the different versions listed, the product name entered because it easier to read than the individual type code of the product. The product name also used for the accessories. The assignment of product name and order code can found in the Order chapter.The product name contains the power in kW, the mains voltage class 120 V, 230 V or 400 V and the number of phases.
To decelerate small masses, the “DC injection brake DCB” function can be parameterised.DC-injection braking enables a quick deceleration of the drive to stand still without the need for an external brake resistor.
- A code can be used to select the braking current.
- The maximum braking torque to be realised by the DC braking current amounts to approx. 20 … 30 % of the rated motor torque. It lower compared to braking action in generator mode with external brake resistor.
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (1/1), freely programmable digital inputs/outputs (4/1)
- Communication: CANopen on board, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Suitable for drive applications with or without speed feedback
- Integrated brake management
- “VFC eco” energy-saving function
- STO safety function
- Type: Upper control unit
- Power: 1.5 kW
- Input: 50-60Hz,400-500V,5.5-4.4A
- Output: 0-1000Hz,0-400/500V,3.9-3.1A
Be the first to review “E84ABCSC0000SN0 Lenze Upper Control Unit”