Endress+Hauser Liquisys CLM223
Liquisys CLM223 is a standard transmitter for all analog conductivity sensors. It improves your operational safety thanks to continuous plausibility, process and sensor checks. Select from numerous hardware and software modules, such as relays or fieldbus communication, to adapt it exactly to your measuring task. This modularity also allows you to upgrade the transmitter at any time. A simple menu and calibration make configuration and operation fast and easy.
- Field or panel-mounted housing
- Easy to use
-Simple menu structure
-Calibration using the CAL key
- Manual contact control and user-defined alarm configuration
- HART or PROFIBUS-PA/-DP
- 2nd current output: temperature, main measured value, actuating variable
- Current input for flow monitoring or for feed forward control
- More operational safety: Continuous process check system, customized alarm configuration, calibration plausibility check.
- Broad functionality: Conductivity, resistivity and concentration measurement, ultrapure water monitoring according to USP and EP.
- Reduced maintenance: Automatic cleaning function (with Chemoclean) triggered by alarm or limit switch.
- Fit for every application: Numerous extensions, such as P(ID) controller, timer, etc., allow for flexible adaption to all processes.
Liquisys CLM223 Application:
- Ultrapure water
- Water treatment
- Ion exchanger and reverse osmosis
- Cooling water desalination
- Measuring Principle: Conductive
- Characteristic: 4-wire transmitter with a two-line display.
- Input: 1-channel transmitter
- Output: 0/4-20 mA, Hart, Profibus.
- Design: Panel-mounted transmitter for conductivity
- Dimension: 96×96 mm, built-in-depth: 146 mm
- Temperature sensor: Display and current output
- Ex certification: No
- Ingres protection: IP65