Lenze EVS9329 ES
EVS9329 ES, 37 KW 480 VAC 9300 series servo inverter. EVS9329-ES comes equipped with an output current at 8 kHz of 56A. Please note this data encompasses ratings for operation at a mains: 3 AC / 400 V / 50 Hz / 60 Hz. Serial RS232/485 module via wire or 2102IB fiber optics are attachable accessories. Freely programmable, intelligent servo controllers are the key elements for efficient compilation of modular machine concepts in complex installations. The 9300 Servo PLC is a version of the 9300 servo inverter. The 9300 Servo PLC excels through its extreme flexibility and integration capacity.
In this range of inverters, different drive tasks are easily realised whether they are simple speed control or the control of multiple drives with synchronisation and positioning. With their modular design, you can add modules to the 9300 servo range to suit the task at hand, including communication modules, keypads and backup devices. We have customers who use these drives for tasks including robotics, palletisers, hoists, conveying and handling.
Control connections on these inverters are available in both digital and analog formats and are designed as pluggable terminals. Each 9300 servo drive includes 2 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 6 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs.
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs, freely programmable digital inputs/outputs
- Resolver and universal multi-encoder input
- Communication: CANopen, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, Ethernet, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Integrated brake management
- Scalable memory thanks to multiple memory modules
- Versatile and freely configurable technology functions, e.g. for table positioning, positioning controls, electronic gearboxes and cams
- Scalable safety functions
- Type: Servo Controller
- Rated Power: 30kW
- Rated Current: 59A
- Max output Current: 88.5
- Input phase: Three phase
- IP Rating: IP20