F12 25R12KT4G Infineon IGBT
The F12 25R12KT4G Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor also called an IGBT for short, is something of a cross between a conventional Bipolar Junction Transistor, (BJT) and a Field Effect Transistor, (MOSFET) making it ideal as a semiconductor switching device.
The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor, (IGBT) combines the insulated gate (hence the first part of its name) technology of the MOSFET with the output performance characteristics of a conventional bipolar transistor, (hence the second part of its name).
Powerex IGBTMOD™ Modules are designed for use in switching applications. Each module consists of six IGBT Transistors in a three phase bridge configuration, with each transistor having a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode. All components and interconnects are isolated from the heat sinking baseplate, offering simplified system assembly and thermal management.
EconoPACK modules combine 17 mm height and leading edge IGBT technology for the highest power density, enabling inverter applications in the 20 kVA to 250 kVA power range. The key for parallel operation is the symmetrical design of the module, resulting in an optimized current sharing between the IGBT half bridges. This concept allows one inverter design for all line voltages up to 690 V AC.
- Low stray inductance module design
- High reliability and power density
- Copper base plate for optimized heat spread
- Solderable pins
- Low switching losses
- High switching frequency
- RoHS-compliant modules
- Compact module concept
- Optimized customer’s development cycle time and cost
- Configuration flexibility
- Fast, reliable and low cost mounting concept
- Configuration: Hex
- Continuous Collector Current: 25 A
- Gate Emitter Voltage: ±20 V
- Mounting: Screw
- Operating Temperature: 125 °C
- Max Power Dissipation: 360 W
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °C
- Power Dissipation: 360 W