Fanxin FY800 701 010 200 Controller
Fanxin FY800 701 010 200 Overview: FY series controllers are microprocessor based controllers. Which have been designed with high accuracy input, various output selection, useful options and good reliabilty at a competitive price.
It use PID+FUZZY algorithm to implement excellent control. The output status is displayed on the built in Bar-Graph display. It’s not only provide the basic control output selections but also plus advanced options such as Motor valve control, SCR/TRIAC Trigger and Programmable RAMP/SOAK.
- Pull controller out from the case
- Turn controller to see the module stand
- Relay module has a spring clip to lock it
- Take the spring clip to left
- Open the spring clip to show relay
- Insert SSRdrv module
- Insert the module gently than push down to the base
- Make sure it’s bilateral
- How it works: Electronic thermostat
- Power.: 250V10A。
- The thermostat temperature range: 1600。