Fatek FBs 32MCJ2 D24 PLC
Fatek FBs 32MCJ2 D24 Overview: The FBs-PLC’s design incorporates a “System on Chip” (SoC) developed in-house by Fatek Corporation. The BGA chip consists of over 120,000 gates which integrates powerful features such as a Central Processing Unit (CPU), Memory, Hardware Logic Solver (HLS), 5 high-speed communication ports, 4 sets of hardware high-speed counters/timers, 4 axes of high-speed pulse outputs for NC positioning control (with linear interpolation), 16 high-speed interrupts and captured inputs. The FBsPLC represents high functionality and reliability with exceptional value compared to other PLC’s in its class.
The FBs-PLC has more than 300 instructions which adopts a user friendly and readable multi-input/multi-output function structure. With this multi-input instruction structure the user can derive many types of functionality which other brands of PLC’s may require the use of many instructions to achieve this.PLC with 24 digital inputs of 24Vdc with speed of 200, 20, 5 KHz and 0.47ms, 16 NPN transistor output (Sink type), 1 RS232 or USB port (Expandable to 5 ports), Expandable up to 256, power supply of 24Vdc and built-in RTC.
- Supply voltage: 24V
- Power rating: 36W
- Possibility of expansion: 4 ports
- Number of inputs: 20 inputs, divided into 6 fast (200kHz), 2 medium speed (20kHz), 8 medium speed, 4 low speed (0.47ms)
- Number of outputs: 12 PNP transistor outputs, which divide into 6 fast (200kHz), 2 medium speed (20kHz), 4 low speed
- Ports: port 0 or port RS232
- Real time clock: built-in
- Wiring mechanism: 7.62mm replaceable terminal block
- PLC controller with TTL I/O frequency up to 200kHz