Fotek MES 600 Encoder
Fotek MES 600 Overview: Incremental rotary encoders generate an output signal each time the shaft rotates a certain angle. The number of signals (pulses) per turn defines the resolution of the device as well as. The incremental encoder does not output an absolute position, which makes the internal components of the encoder much simpler and more economical as well as
Besides position tracking, incremental encoders are often used to determine velocity. The position in relation to the starting point can be calculated by counting the number of pulses. The velocity can be retrieved by dividing the number of pulses by the measured time interval.Incremental rotary encoders provide a serial output signal on a single transmission line. As well as one sensor must be connected to one controller.
- High Reliability
- High Noise Resistance
- Wild operating voltage
- Low current consumption
- Harsh circumstances suitable as well as.
- Resolution: 600 P/R
- Operating voltage: 5 ~ 30VDC
- Output code: Gray code
- Response frequency: 20K Hz min.
- Current consumption: 60 mA max.
- Ripple of power: 10﹪peak to peak
- Output current: 100mA max.
- Protection circuit: Short circuit & polarity reversed as well as.
- Voltage drop: 0.6V max.
- Residual voltage: 0.1V max.
- Leakage current: 0.1mA max.
- Noise resistance: 2kv/1μs
- Dielectric strength: 2.5kv/1 minute min.
- Insulation strength: 100 MΩ/500vdc
- Approval: CE/RoHS as well as.