Mitsubishi FR S520S 0.4k CHR Inverter
FR S520S 0.4k CHR Mitsubishi Inverter :
- Simple to Use: Perfect for a wide range of applications.
- Simple to Set Up: The digital setting dial with integrated display makes configuration fast and easy.
- Simple to Operate: With built-in digital solutions.
- Simple to Choose: Low cost and Mitsubishi Quality ensure solid solutions.
- Simple Communication: Built-in RS-485 serial communication.
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model: FR S520S 0.4k CHR
- Power: 0.4 Kw
- Input: 6.6A 1PH AC200-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: 2.5A Max 3PH AC200-240V 0.5-120Hz
- Serial: K48J01061 CR TC100A791G63
Make selection according to the applicable motor capacity. (When the inverter capacity is larger than the motor capacity, make selection according to the motor capacity.) When the inverter is connected under a large-capacity power transformer (1000kVA or more transformer) or when a power capacitor is to be switched over, an excessive peak current may flow in the power input circuit, damaging the inverter. Be sure to install an AC reactor in such a case.
Larger value of the regenerative brake duty can be set by connecting this high-duty brake resistor to the inverter.
Soft starter is used with the inverter to gradually increase or decrease the frequency setting signal level at starting and stopping the inverter, or changing frequency, in order to eliminate a shock that otherwise will be given to the machine, or to synchronize starting or stopping of two or more motors to accelerate and decelerate in accordance with the largest load inertia, etc. Although the inverter has soft start/stop function as standard, use this device to batch-coordinate all inverters, etc.
Installing the filter on the inverter output side converts the motor voltage/current into a nearly sine wave. Effect such as 1) acoustic noise reduction, 2) surgeless, and 3) reduction of the motor loss (use of standard motor) is expected.