Fuji Electric 2MBI300VH 120 50 IGBT Module
Fuji Electric 2MBI300VH 120 50 Overview: The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor or IGBT a three-terminal power semiconductor device, noted for high efficiency and fast switching. The IGBT combines the simple gate-drive characteristics of the MOSFETs with the high-current and low–saturation-voltage capability of bipolar transistors by combining an isolated gate FET for the control input, and a bipolar power transistor as a switch, in a single device.
Fuji Electric has been developing IGBT modules designed to be used as switching elements for power converters of variable-speed drives for motors, uninterruptable power supplies, and more. IGBT has superior characteristics combining the high-speed switching performance of a power MOSEFT with the high-voltage/high-current handling capabilities of a bipolar transistor. High reliability is required for infrastructure applications, and High Power Module and PrimePACK™ are suitable. Standard products have a conventional product shape, so they are compatible with the products of other companies.
- High speed switching
- Voltage drive
- Low inductance module structure
- Application: Inverter for motor drive, AC and DC servo drive amplifier, industrial machines such as welding machine.
- Maximum Continuous Collector Current: 360A
- Maximum Collector Emitter Voltage: 1200V
- Channel Type: N
- Configuration: Series
- Mounting Type: Screw Mount
- Package Type: M276
- Pin Count: 7
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 1.6kW
- Maximum Gate Emitter Voltage: ±20V
- Height: 30.5mm
- Length: 108mm
- Width: 62mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +150°C