Fuji Electric 7MBR35SD120 50 IGBT
Fuji Electric 7MBR35SD120 50 Overview: Fuji Electric’s IGBT Module (or insulated-gate bipolar transistor) is a high-performance 7th generation IGBT/FWD chipset with a compact design that provides for greater power output. It has environmentally friendly modules with easy assemblage, solder-free options, and RoHS compliance. The IGBT inverter turn-on switching characteristics include: improved noise-loss trade-off, reduced turn-on dv/dt, and excellent turn-on dic/dt. Turn-off switching characteristics include: soft switching behavior and turn-off oscillation free.
Fuji Electric is a global manufacturer and supplier of IGBT modules, inverters, and power semiconductor products for a variety of industrial applications. View our full product line, datasheets, and resources below. IGBT modules are mounted on industrial equipment such as inverters for driving motors, uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs).
- Low power loss and soft switching
- Converter Diode Bridge Dynamic Brake Circuit
- High performance and high reliability IGBT with overheating Protection
- Higher reliability because of a big decrease in number of parts in built-in control circuit
- Temperature protection provided by directly detecting the junction temperature of the IGBTs
- Application: Inverter for motor drive, AC and DC servo drive amplifier, UPS (Uninterruptible power supply)
- Current: 35A
- Maximum Collector Emitter Voltage: 1200V
- Channel Type: S
- Configuration: Series
Be the first to review “Fuji Electric 7MBR35SD120 50”