Hitachi L100 004MFR Frequency Converter
The Hitachi L100 Series inverters have product labels located on the right side of the housing, as pictured below. Be sure to verify that the specifications on the labels match your power source, motor, and application safety requirements.The applicable motor refers to Hitachi standard 3-phase motor (4-pole). When using other motors, care must be taken to prevent the rated motor current (50/60 Hz) from exceeding the rated output current of the inverter.
The output voltage decreases as the main supply voltage decreases (except when using the AVR function). In any case, the output voltage cannot exceed the input power supply voltage.
- 100V Class inverters
- UL versions, type -MFU2 and -MFR2
- V/f (volts-per-hertz) control algorithm, selectable for either constant or reduced torque loads
- Convenient keypad for parameter settings
- Three-wire control interface
- Up/Down electronic motorized speed pot function
- Built-in RS-422 communications interface to allow configuration from a PC and for field bus external modules.
- Sixteen programmable speed levels
- Two-step acceleration and deceleration curves
- PID control adjusts motor speed automatically to maintain a process variable value
- Power rating: 0.4kW
- Voltage In: 100-115v
- Voltage Out: 200-230v
- Output Amps: 2.60
- HP: 0.50
- Phase In: 1
- Phase Out: 3
- Weight: 5
- Location: 18A