Schneider Electric HMIGTO4310
The HMIGTO4310 is a Magelis GT Advanced Touchscreen Panel with a back-lit color LCD display and Thin Film Transistors screen technology. It has a 7.5” display that is 640 by 480 pixels VGA. It has a Magelis operating system and uses Vijeo Designer software. The HMIGTO4310 also has a CPU RISC processor with a frequency of 266 MHz.
The entire panel is touch sensitive. Additionally, there are 8 levels of brightness and contrast on the touch panel. It uses a 24V DC power supply, which should be kept in between 19.2 and 28.8 volts. The inrush current should be kept to less than 30 amps, and the panel’s power consumption is less than 50 watts. The allowable voltage drop is <10ms.
The dimensions are approximately 270.5 x 212.5 x 212.5 mm. The product itself weighs 2.5 kg. The minimum number of fasteners to install the panel is 4, with a maximum of 10. It is strongly recommended that an installation gasket is used, since it absorbs vibration and also repels water.
The Magelis GTO is an optimized HMI that does not compromise on features or performance. The range includes models with stainless steel bezels for use in FDA 21 CFR 177.2006 applications or in other wash down environments. With screen sizes ranging from 3.5″ to 12″, there is a fit for almost any application.
- Connectivity includes dual serial ports, Ethernet and USB
- Models with function keys available
- Models available with stainless steel bezels for Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical applications
- Certified to operate in hazardous locations or in marine bridge and deck applications
- Simple design with easy installation
- Designed for demanding industrial applications
- Powerful yet easy to use configuration software
- Best in class operator experience
- Remote access via Ethernet
- Enhanced HMI functionality with USB connected accessories
- Display size: 7.5” inch
- Rated Supply Voltage: 24V
- Supply External: Source
- Operating system: Magelis
- Touch sensitive zone: 640 x 480 pixels
Be the first to review “HMIGTO4310 Schneider Electric HMI”