JHD629 204A Alphanumeric display
JHD204 Overview: This is a basic 20 character by 4 line display. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset. Interface code is freely available. You will need ~11 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight. Alphanumeric displays are pretty neat. Use them for numbers, use them for letters, or both. They are a good size and brightness for easy reading. The decimal digits aren’t connected, so keep that in mind when ordering.
This is an industry standard JHD629-204A based controlled 4 lines x 20 characters LCD display with White characters on Blue background and back light. It is a parallel interface so you will need 7 pins for 4-bit mode or 11 pins for 8-bit mode to interface to this LCD screen.
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast.
- Industry standard JHD629-204A equivalent LCD controller built-in.
- +5V DC supply with 33 Ohm resistor LED back light.
- Supported 4 or 8 bit parallel interface.
- Display 4-line X 20-character.
- Operate with 5V DC.
- Interface with 16 pin male header Connector.
- Module size: 146.0*62.5
- Va size: 123.5*43.0
- Character size: 4.84*9.22
- Dot size: 0.92*1.10
- Dot pitch: 0.51*0.47
- Duty bias: 1/16 – 1/5
- Backlight: LED
- LCD type: FSTN, STN
- Color: yellow, green.