Johnson Controls AS VAV111 1 Controller
The Johnson Controls AS VAV111 1 a Variable Air Volume Digital Controller used to control single duct, fan-powered, and supply/exhaust VAV box configurations.It Can use as a stand alone controller or connected to the Metasys Network through a Network Control Module(NCM) or Companion through an N2 bus.
The AS-VAV111-1 standalone control creates system reliability, while network communications over an N2 bus allow for facility-wide control and cost effective sensor sharing. Multiple packaging options offer installation flexibility, and the built-in control program library eliminates programming. A single earth ground connection is allowed by isolated N2 circuitry, and the expanded memory makes for larger download and application capabilities. The N2 and 24 VAC power plugs are removable which enables a user to disconnect of individual controllers without disrupting additional connections. An LED indicator provides a visual indication that the system is functioning properly.
The Variable Air Volume Box (VAV) Controller is specifically designed for digital control of single duct, dual duct, fan-powered, and supply/exhaust VAV box configurations. The controller can provide standalone control of the VAV box, and can also integrate control of baseboard heat and lighting logic for the room or zone. An optional user-to-controller interface, called the Zone Terminal (ZT), provides easy controller adjustment and indication. The ZT also offers weekly and holiday scheduling for standalone systems, as well as password protection for the VAV Controller.
- Multiple modes of operation for various occupancy conditions, providing comfort with economy.
- HVAC PRO software program library provides minimal programming and easy configuration.
- Standalone control for small systems.
- N2 bus communications and networking software capabilities provide facility-wide control efficiencies and cost-effective information sharing.
- Packaging options provide installation flexibility.
- interfaces to both electric and pneumatic actuators to provide low-cost installation for both new construction and retrofit applications.
- HVAC PRO automated flow testing can diagnose system performance to quickly locate boxes needing attention.
- Controller-resident performance calculations help fine tune building operation.
- Side loop supports an additional control loop for cost savings
- Type: Variable air volume controller
- Current: 2A
- Voltage: 24VAC