Lenze 33 8202 E Frequency Inverter
Benefits of Lenze 33 8202 E VFD:
The Lenze 8200 series has many benefits for its users. From its user friendliness to its compact design, the AC drive has been designed with the user in mind. More advantages of the inverter include:
- Flexibility – Optimise the drive to your application due to the modular structure of the Lenze 8200 range. You can set a series of these drives up in a networked bus system or they can be used simply as stand alone variable frequency drives.
- Adaptability – Adapt your 33.8202-E variable frequency drive to loads with torque requirements rising in a constant or quadratic manner. The inverter can also be easily restarted when the shaft is still running thanks to the integrated flying restart circuit.
- Simplicity – High functionality whilst still retaining simple operability is one of the key characteristics of the 33.8202-E VSD. Parameterisation software makes setting of parameters quick and easy whilst the Global Drive Control provides a clear menu structure and user-guided commissioning.
- Energy Saving – The 8200 series of variable speed drives are only driven to suit the current demand for torque/power, saving you energy.
Features: The Lenze 8200 series of inverters have numerous features to make them suitable for an extensive selection of applications. These features include:
- Analogue and digital inputs
- Analogue and digital outputs
- Relay outputs
- 4 freely parameterisable parameter sets
- Fieldbus communications including RS232/485 serial interfaces
- Bus connection for most common fieldbus systems including CAN, PROFIBUS, INTERBUS, DeviceNet, CANopen, AS-Interface
- Operating modes including V/f linear, V/f quadratic, vector control, torque selection
- Short circuit proof and earth fault proof during operation
- Adjustable current limitation
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- PID controller
- DC braking
- Keypad with plain text display and menu structure, copy function for transferring inverter settings
- Type: Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 3
- Power rating: 0.75 kW
- Input: E220/240V 9A 50/60Hz
- Output: D0-220/240V 4A 0-480Hz
Be the first to review “Lenze 33 8202 E 0.75kW”