Lenze E82ZAFPC010 Profibus
Lenze E82ZAFPC010 Overview: The PROFIBUS-DP function module is a slave connection module with the PROFIBUS-DP communication profile. It used for networking between the host and the frequency inverter.Communication profile: PROFIBUS-DP-V0, Bus terminating resistor can be activated using DIP switch, 2 LED for communication status display
- Range: 8200 Vector
- Master: PROFIBUS station which takes over the master function in the fieldbus system.
- POW: Process output data word
- PIW: Process input data word
- Slave: PROFIBUS station which acts as a slave in the fieldbus system.
- Code: “Container” for one or more parameters which can be used to parameterise or monitor the controller.
- Subcode: If a code contains more than one parameter, these parameters stored in “subcodes”. In this documentation, a slash “/” used as a separator when specifying a code and its subcode.
Be the first to review “Lenze E82ZAFPC010”