Lenze SMD ESMD153L4TXA Inverter
Frequency converter SMD ESMD153L4TXALenze 8200 SMD Frequency drive with linear or quadratic control of the scalar (non-vector) control.Lenze AC Tech SMD series AC Inverter for 15kW (20HP) 400V three phase motor in VxF control to 31A. Converts fixed frequency three phase 400V input to variable frequency three phase 400V to control the speed of a standard AC Induction motor.The ESMD153L4TXA is a 15 kW, 31 A, 380 … 480V AC variable speed drive from the SMD series. Manufactured by Lenze, this series of general purpose VSDs has numerous features to suit your application.
The function and number of control terminals corresponds to the usual Lenze standard:
- start-stop function
- analogue setpoint selection with voltage or current freely
- programmable inputs
- freely programmable relay output
- Inverter for controlled motion.
- Connections: start/stop, analog input, freely programmable digital inputs and outputs (3/1).
- Quick and Easy commissioning.
- Integrated motor overload protection.
- Clearly legible LED display.
- Easy to configure and run – The buttons on the face of the VSD or the EPM Programmer make it easy to program. PC software also enhances drive programming
- Control terminals – These provide start stop control, programmable logic inputs, 0 – 10 V speed reference input, 4 – 20 mA speed reference input, programmable relay
- Rated power: 15 kW
- Rated output current: 31A
- Electrical supply system: 480V
- Approval: CE/cULus/C-Tick
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Input phase: 3/PE AC
- Motor output: Single axis
- NEMA enclosure: Housing
- Network: Modbus, LECOM, Full I/O
- Output frequency 1: 0
- Output frequency 2: 500
- Rated horsepower: 20 HP hp
- Type of supply concept: Single-axis (mains supply)
- Version: Standard
Options For The ESMD153L4TXA:
A range of options are available for the Inverter, and the rest of the Lenze SMD series. Some of these options include:
- Dynamic braking kit – Prepackaged resistor modules provide easy mounting within the control cabinet
- DIN rail mounting option – allows easy mounting onto a standard DIN rail
- Remote keypad – This option can be mounted in an IP65 panel and it provides start / stop, forward / reverse, speed control and LED display
- EMC filters – the EMC filter is already built in.