Lenze EVF8202 E 8200 Vector
Lenze EVF8202 E Inverter Description:
Part of the 8200 range of AC drives manufactured by Lenze, the EVF8202 E is a 0.75 kW, 4 A, 200…240V AC inverter. Due to its large range of features, it is ideal for a whole array of applications. Find support for the EVF8202 E from the 8200 variable frequency drive series at Northern Industrial.
BENEFITS OF THE EVF8202 E AC INVERTER
The Lenze 8200 family has many benefits for its users. From its compact appearance to ease of use, the AC drive has been designed with the user in mind. More benefits of the drive include:
Flexibility – Optimise the variable speed drive to your application due to the modular structure of the Lenze 8200 family. These inverters can be used as stand alone drives or networked in a bus system.
Adaptability – Adapt your EVF8202-E variable frequency drive to loads with torque requirements rising in a constant or quadratic manner. The variable frequency drive can also be easily restarted when the shaft is still running thanks to the integrated flying restart circuit.
Simplicity – High functionality whilst still retaining simple operability is one of the key characteristics of the EVF8202-E inverter. Parameterisation software makes setting of parameters quick and easy whilst the Global Drive Control provides a clear menu structure and user-guided commissioning.
Energy Saving – The 8200 series of variable frequency drives are only driven to suit the current demand for torque/power, saving you energy.
The Lenze 8200 series of VSDs have many features to make them suitable for an extensive variety of applications. These features include:
- Analogue and digital inputs
- Analogue and digital outputs
- Relay outputs
- 4 freely parameterisable parameter sets
- Fieldbus communications including RS232/485 serial interfaces
- Bus connection for most common fieldbus systems including CAN, PROFIBUS, INTERBUS, DeviceNet, CANopen, AS-Interface
- Operating modes including V/f linear, V/f quadratic, vector control, torque selection
- Short circuit proof and earth fault proof during operation
- Adjustable current limitation
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- PID controller
- DC braking
- Keypad with plain text display and menu structure, copy function for transferring inverter settings
Be the first to review “Lenze EVF8202 E Inverter”