Lenze EVF8217 E Inverter
The Lenze EVF8217 -E is part of the Lenze 8200 family of AC drives. As a 7.5 kW, 16.5 A, 380…480V AC inverter, the EVF8217-E is ideal for a large selection of applications.
The Lenze 8200 range has numerous advantages for its users. From its compact appearance to ease of use, the AC drive has been designed with the user in mind. More benefits of the VFD include:
- Flexibility – Optimise the inverter to your application due to the modular structure of the Lenze 8200 range. These inverters can be used as stand alone drives or networked in a bus system.
- Adaptability – Adapt your EVF8217-E drive to loads with torque requirements rising in a constant or quadratic manner. The inverter can also be easily restarted when the shaft is still running thanks to the integrated flying restart circuit
- Simplicity – High functionality whilst still retaining simple operability is one of the key characteristics of the EVF8217-E variable frequency drive. Parameterisation software makes setting of parameters quick and easy whilst the Global Drive Control provides a clear menu structure and user-guided commissioning.
- Energy Saving – The 8200 series of VFDs are only driven to suit the current demand for torque/power, saving you energy.
- Analogue and digital inputs
- Analogue and digital outputs
- Relay outputs
- 4 freely parameterisable parameter sets
- Fieldbus communications including RS232/485 serial interfaces
- Bus connection for most common fieldbus systems including CAN, PROFIBUS, INTERBUS, DeviceNet, CANopen, AS-Interface
- Operating modes including V/f linear, V/f quadratic, vector control, torque selection
- Adjustable current limitation
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- PID controller
- DC braking
- Product type: Inverter Drive
- Power rating: 11.4kW(400V); 13.7kW(460V)
- Supply voltage: 320 to 510V
- Current rating: 15.0A (With Choke)
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to +40°C (Without Derating);+40°C to +40°C (With Derating)