Lenze EVS 9326 ES 9300 11kw Servo Controller
Lenze EVS 9326 ES 9300 :
EVS9326-ES, 11 KW 480 VAC Servo Inverter. User configuration and modular function blocks are a big part of the EVS9326-ES offering. In addition, the servo controller comes with a process controller and arithmetic blocks.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Lenze
- Product type: Servo Inverter
- Model: EVS9326-ES
- Series: 9300
- Current rating: 20.5 A (with Mains Choke)
- Function: Inverter Drives
- Power rating: 11 kW
- Output frequency: 45 to 65 Hz
- Supply voltage: 320 to 528 V ac;460 to 740 V dc
- No Of Poles: 4
- Ambient temperature: 0 to +55
The founder Hans Lenze (born March 9, 1890, † 1963) completed a commercial training in Dortmund and then worked in the Spanish cork industry. As an officer, he participated in the First World War. In the 1920s he worked in several companies in the Ruhr area, where he founded his own trading company in 1931. In 1936 he headed the newly founded Mannesmann Export GmbH (Mannex), which moved its headquarters to Hameln in 1943. Of these he took over in 1947, the domestic trading company under the name Stahlkontor Weser GmbH . This takeover was the origin of today’s Lenze Group.