LS K7M DR60U PLC
LS K7M DR60U Overview: Smart I/O is a real-time, modular I/O system – expanding the application of the i³ family of all-in-one controllers. TheSmart I/O iCAN adapter utilizes iCAN communications for the I/O connection with the i³ Controller. The highly efficientand highly reliable nature of iCAN allows a significant amount of I/O to be added while maintaining fast I/O updates
Smart I/O is a modular IO system which can add up to 8 I/O modules per base with a wide variety of digital and analogI/O to choose from. Digital I/O includes DC inputs, DC outputs, and Relay outputs. Analog I/O includes 0(4)-20mA/0-10V inputs and outputs, Thermocouple Inputs and RTD Inputs. Modules are available with inputs only, inputs and outputs,and outputs only.
- Reliable partner with global standard performance and easy control by user-centric environment.
- Quick & Accurate Inertia Estimating.
- The drive provides the homing function.
- You can specify the speed, acceleration, offset, and homing method.
- Supporting the USB OTG function to allow firmware download with a USB memory.
- Useful where space is limited or environmentally unfavorable.
- Providing the connection for external installation.
- standard, power 100-240VAC
- 36 discrete inputs (24V DC)
- speed 0.1micsec/step
- program 7 thousand steps