LS XBE DR16A PLC Module
LS XBE DR16A Overview: Smart I/O is a real-time, modular I/O system – expanding the application of the i³ family of all-in-one controllers. TheSmart I/O iCAN adapter utilizes iCAN communications for the I/O connection with the i³ Controller. The highly efficientand highly reliable nature of iCAN allows a significant amount of I/O to be added while maintaining fast I/O updates.
Smart I/O is a modular IO system which can add up to 8 I/O modules per base with a wide variety of digital and analogI/O to choose from. Digital I/O includes DC inputs, DC outputs, and Relay outputs. Analog I/O includes 0(4)-20mA/0-10V inputs and outputs, Thermocouple Inputs and RTD Inputs. Modules are available with inputs only, inputs and outputs,and outputs only.
- Current Consumption: 4mA @ 24VDC/point
- Operation Voltage Range: 20.4-28.8VDC (Ripple Rate < 5%)
- Input Resistance: 5.6kΩ
- On Voltage/On Current: 19VDC or More/2mA or More
- Off Voltage/Off Current: 6VDC or Less/1mA or Less
- Insulation Voltage: 560VAC RMS/3 Cycle (Altitude 2000m)
- Insulation Resistance: 10MΩ
- Rated Input Voltage/Current: 24VDC: 2A (Resistive Load) 220VAC: 2A, 5A/COM
- Min. Load Voltage/Current: 5VDC/1mA
- Max. Load Voltage: 250VAC, 125VDC
- Off Leakage Current: 0.1mA (220VAC, 60Hz)
- Max. On/Off Frequency: 3,600 times/hr