LS XP30 BTE/DC HMI
- 65,536 TFT color
- 4/10/20MB User memory, 128/512KB Backup memory
- Ethernet & serial communications support
- USB Host function to be used in various PC devices
- Up to 12 languages at a time and a batch-change of languages
- Offline simulations (Link to the XG5000 simulator)
- English, Chinese, Korean language support
- LS PLC: loader and link (Cnet)
- LS VFD: loader (iS5/iP5(A)/iV5) and RS-485
- Display Size: 5.7’’
- Display Element: Mono blue LCD
- Touch Panel: 4-wire system, analogue
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Rated Voltage: 24VDC
- Weight (kg): 0.62
- Power Consumption (W): 9.7DC
- Contrast: Adjustable
- Operating system: WINDOWS CE
- Processor: ARM920T (32bit RISC), 200MHz
- Level of security: IP65 from the front
USB Host :
- USB interface channels
- Various access devices can be used using the USB I/F.
- Access to mouse, keyboard, a USB external hard disk, barcode reader and USB hub is possible, Access to mouse, keyboard, a USB external hard disk, barcode reader and
- USB hub is possible. Continuous upgrades and developments to cope with other drivers are under progress.
Effective Use of USB Memory :
- PLC data can be saved in a CF card or USB memory. If necessary, they are converted into a CSV format to be used to prepare daily and monthly reports.
- When the drawing files using XP-Builder are saved in a CF card or a USB memory and copied to the XGT Panel, they can be executed without being sent via cables.
- When there are several XGT Panels, one CF card or USB memory can be used to copy each XGT panel, allowing a setup.
- A CF card or a USB memory can be used for engine updates and upload/download of drawing files.